Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogging when no one reads

I got this odd email invite to become an admin for my city on this new site which will allow one to post videos content to certain locations. Well that's what it looks like to me.

There is a catch... bloggers have to pay for the privilege. Guess there are no free lunches.

Watch the video here…


This reminds me of something Abigail Kloppers, social media facilitator and photographer, said at her launch,

"The future of the Internet is video. Nobody wants to read any more."

Amazing, I had just posted my 'keep it simple' ramble few hours before in which I wrote, 'I don't want to read a long winded brochure online, I want point form. Better yet, I want a video or a diagram but if you have to write out your call to action, keep it short!' 

New blogger? Welcome! BTW, no one reads anymore. We better start making videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails